Cancer Nanotechnology is going from strength to strength, and we are looking for additional Associate Editors to help handle papers.
The main role of the Associate Editor will be to support the Editors-in-Chief in handling papers, commissioning content, and promoting the journal.
If you are interested in the position, please send a cover letter responding to this call for applications detailing your interest in and vision for the position, your CV, and any other material that supports your candidacy.
Applicants should outline:
- Their motivation to become an Associate Editor for Cancer Nanotechnology;
- Their field of expertise and how Cancer Nanotechnology might benefit from it;
- Past and current relationships with and activities for the journal, if any;
- Past and current editorial experience — i.e., assessing manuscripts, inviting reviewers, etc.;
- How they would represent the journal among peers, including at relevant conferences in the field of cancer nanotechnology;
- Any other aspects that might be helpful to assess the application.
How to apply
Please submit your application using this form.
Deadline for applications
15 December 2022